Job Type: Full time, non-exempt, hourly
The general warehouse worker may be responsible for different areas in the warehouse include piecing together products, often with a team, and performing quality assurance on the entire process.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret work orders daily
- Bond components accurately and thoroughly to approved specifications
- Check settings before operating
- Examine stock to ensure conformance to specifications (using ruler, micrometer or scale, gauge, etc.) and detect defects
- Inform supervisor/department lead of any part or equipment defects to ensure prompt response to the problem
- Complete all required paperwork and record keeping (type and amount of stock used, amount of pieces completed, duties performed, etc.)
- Ensure work area is kept clean, organized and safe during and at the end of shift
- Eliminate or report any and all safety hazards
- Adhere to all company rules and regulations
- Adhere to company quality standards
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in general assembly work or specialized training preferred
- Good use of power tools and hand tools
- Ability to stand, push, pull, and bend for an eight-hour work shift
- Possesses a positive solution seeking attitude
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to understand and follow instructions provided in written, oral or diagram form
- Attitude of “Safety first” by being proactive in general
Clerprem USA Corp. is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
We adhere to all safe practices and protocol in an effort to maintain the safety of our facility and employees.
- What is your salary expectation?
- Are you willing to undergo a drug screening, in accordance with local law and regulations?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: Sacramento, CA